Rajasthan High Court Translator Jobs 2017 Apply online for 15 posts at – hcraj.nic.in
www.hcraj.nic.in, Rajasthan High Court Translator Jobs 2017, Rajasthan HC Translator Recruitment 2017, Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2017, Rajasthan High Court Translator Bharti 2017, HCRAJ Translator Job 2017 Online Form, Rajasthan High Court Translator Job Form
Rajasthan High Court Translator Jobs 2017
Here we have an another good news for all the Govt. job seekers who are looking for Jobs In Rajasthan (Jodhpur) High Court. Recently, The Rajasthan High Court published the notification for 15 Translator Jobs 2017. So The candidates who are waiting for a grab opportunity they can apply online for a Rajasthan High Court Translator Jobs 2017 at hcraj.nic.in. As per the latest news, The Rajasthan HC Translator Recruitment 2017 for 15 posts filling process has recently started from 4-March-2017. So who are interested in Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2017 they have a good opportunity to make their career. Now eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications before on 4 April 2017.
This is the best opportunity for all the job seekers who are waiting for a Govt. Notification. Candidate must be a Post Graduate in English Literature from any recognized university established by law in India. You may find all information about The Rajasthan High Court Translator Bharti 2017 As below.
HCRAJ Translator Job 2017 Online Form
The Rajasthan High Court was established on 21 June 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance 1949 and is the High Court of the State of Rajasthan. The seat of the High Court is at Jodhpur and has a sanctioned judge strength of 50. The Rajasthan has a well and strong judiciary system. Kamala Kant Verma was the first Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court and Present Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court is the Hon’ble Mr.Ajay Rastogi. As we know that The Rajasthan HC give us a Good opportunity to start and to make our life bright full.
We advised all the job seekers must grab this opportunity without wasting your time. Every single year, the authority conducts various posts recruitment examinations in order to fill various vacant positions. Therefore, This time also, The Rajasthan High Court gives us chance to join Law of India. So, Candidate has strongly advised checking the official advertisement at least one time on Official Website- hcraj.nic.in
(Out of which, 1 post for Person with Disabilities)
Now we are going to provide all the mandatory details about the Raj. HC Recruitment 2017 apply online for 15 various posts at – www.hcraj.nic.in . The candidates who are going to apply online for Raj. HC have strongly advised checking the official advertisement at least one time before apply online. Similarly, Here we are updating details like Application fee, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Scale, Important Dates & How To Apply.
Rajasthan High Court Translator Job Form
- Name of The Recruitment organizer – The Rajasthan High Court.
- Total No. Of Post – 15.
- Job Category – Translator.
- Job Location – Rajasthan.
- Starting Date – March 4, 2017
- Last Date – April 4, 2017
- Official Website – www.hcraj.nic.in.
Educational Qualification: Candidate Should have completed a Post Graduate in English Literature from any recognized university.
Age Limit: The candidate age must be 18 to 35 years As on 04.April.2017.
Last Date to submit Online Application: 04th April 2017.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Rajasthan High Court rules. Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs.100/-, SC/ ST/ PWD candidates have to pay Rs.25/- through Demand Draft in Favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court.
Online & Offline Payment Mode:
- The Candidate Who want to apply online they can Pay Fee for the application via online mode.
- Candidates should pay Fee through demand draft of any bank in favor of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
Selection Process: The candidate selection process will be based on Written Exam.
How To Apply Online For Rajasthan High Court Translator Jobs 2017?
So here we provide some details How to submit your application for HCRAJ Translator Job 2017.
- First of all, visit at the – www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Search the online application form link in the recruitment section.
- Fill all the asked details correct.
- check your form and hit on submit key.
- Take a print out the copy.
- Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2017 for 27 (District Judge Cadre) Posts at hcraj.nic.in
- HSL Recruitment 2017 apply online for 15 various posts at www.indiasalt.com
- Rajasthan DCR Recruitment 2017, DCRRAJ Conservation Officer/Outreach Worker Vacancy 2017
- MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017 apply online for 94 Assistant Registarar posts