Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017, hcraj.nic.in 313 Steno Gr 2nd online form
Hey, All Job seekers we have a big News for you. The news is that the Rajasthan High Court has invited online applications to conduct Stenographer 313 posts. As per the news, The Rajasthan High Court has released an employment notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Stenographer and Stenographer Grade-II. The Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017, Apply Online filling process has recently started from 22-2-2017 through officially Website i.e. https:hcraj.nic.in. Now eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications before 18-3-2017. The Candidate who want to apply online for The Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2017 strongly advised checking the official website hcraj.nic.in at least one time for more details about the vacancy.
who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, and other eligibility criteria as given in the notification, they may apply for the HCRAJ Stenographer Recruitment 2017. You may find all the information about Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 vacancy as below.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017
The Rajasthan High Court was established on 21 June 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance 1949 and is the High Court of the State of Rajasthan. The seat of the High Court is at Jodhpur and has a sanctioned judge strength of 50. The Rajasthan has a well and strong judiciary system. Kamala Kant Verma was the first Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court and Present Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court is the Hon’ble Mr.Ajay Rastogi. As we know that The Rajasthan HC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. Give us a good chance to make our career.So We advised all the job seekers must grab this opportunity without wasting your time. Every single year, the authority conducts various posts recruitment examinations in order to fill various vacant positions. So we provide some Important details like Location, Official Website etc.
hcraj.nic.in Steno Gr 2nd online form
- Name of The Recruitment Organizer – The Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
- Job Location: Rajasthan.
- Starting Date: February 22, 2017.
- Last Date: March 18, 2017.
- Job Category: Stenographer Grade II.
- official side: hcraj.nic.in.
- Total No of Posts: 313.
Eligibility Criteria for the Rajasthan HC Stenographer 313 Recruitment 2017
Now, candidates who have to fulfill eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, and other eligibility criteria as given in the notification, they may apply for the Rajasthan HC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. So we provide you more details on this Vacancy – like Age, Limit, Details.Age Limit, Important Dates, Salary and more Rs. 25.
- Shorthand Test (Hindi/English)
- Computer Test
- Interview and Document Verification
Application Fee: The Candidates who are Belong to General, SBC, OBC Categories Have to pay Rs.100 And the SC, ST, Widow, Divorcee Women Categories Have Rs.25.
Salary: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs. 3600 .
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as on 18/03/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/woman/OBC .
Selection Process: Selection for this Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Vacancy will be made on the basis of their performance in the written exam and interview.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates who want to apply for HCRAJ Stenographer 313 post must have passed Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination equivalent. “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Starting date for online registration of application: 22.02.2016
- Last Date to submit Online Application: 18.03.2017
- Final date to submit the hard copy of applied form: 21.03.2017
How To Apply?
- Firstly log on to the official Website – hcraj.nic.in.
- Thereafter, Search the apply online segment and Click on it.
- Now fill all the required details like your Name & others.
- After that, Go to make the online payment.
- After clearing the payment process, you can check your submitted application form again for the correction.
- Now you can submit your application form finally.
- Rajasthan High Court LDC Vacancy 2017, hcraj.nic.in LDC Form Available here
- MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017 apply online for 94 Assistant
- Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 – Apply Online for 167 Civil Judge Posts
- RPSC Upcoming Results 2017 at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for 2510 Posts, Check BSNL Up Coming Jobs
- HSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 5532 Haryana Constable GD Bharti @hssc.gov.in