- Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 620 GDS Posts @www.indiapost.gov.in
- Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Punjab Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2017
- Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Form 2017
- Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Application Fee
- How To Apply Online For Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017?
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 620 GDS Posts @www.indiapost.gov.in
The official Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 is available here. You May get all the information below.
डिपार्टमेंट ऑफ़ पोस्टल सर्किल , पंजाब ने हाल ही में ग्रामीण डाक सेवक के 620 पदों हेतु एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। जिसके माध्यम से वे पंजाब में उपस्थित सभी रोज़गार ढूंढने वालो उम्मीदवारों को यह सूचित करना चाहते है की वे सभी इस भर्ती के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है।
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Hello Guys, This is very well surprising news for all the job seekers of Punjab state who are looking for Punjab GDS Bharti Form 2017. The news is that Department of Postal Circle Punjab has issued a recruitment advertisement for 620 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. Wherein, All the eligible and interested candidates may submit their online application form authorized website i.e. www.appost.in/gdsonline. As per the official information, 620 posts are divided as category wise which is the UR – 336 posts, OBC – 132 posts, SC – 152 posts & ST – 0 posts. If You are willing to apply online for Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017 may submit their online applications before the last date i.e. 11th May 2017. Find the complete story about Punjab Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2017 as below.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2017
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Postal Circle|
|Designation Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Category||Recruitment/Jobs In Punjab|
|Job Location||Punjab, India.|
|application starting date||11th April 2017|
|Closing date of application||11th May 2017|
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment: This is very fine employment news for 2017 in Punjab state as Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017. Hence, It is also a very big opportunity for all the 10th passed candidates who are waiting for this kind of jobs in their state. Since the declaration of notification, their wait has completely over. Now all the 10th passed candidates make online registration first and then they can go for apply online. Let’s Get more about Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Form 2017 below.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Form 2017
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab GDS-
Age Limitations: The candidate age should be between 18-40 Years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Organization Rules.
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- PH candidates – 10 years
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be completed 10th/Secondary class from a well-recognized board with basic computer knowledge.
Salary Scale: Not Provided By The Officials. Because It will accordingly to the authority norms.
1. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number
Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Application Fee
The online application fee for Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) is 100/- Rs. for General and OBC/OC Male candidates. While No Fee for female and SC/ST candidates.
Fee Mode: The application fee can be delivered at any Head Post Office. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the Post Office Counter.
How To Apply Online For Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, The Interested candidates need to make online registration via http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Fee.aspx
- Thereafter, You can submit all required details like Applicant Name, Father’s Name other.
- Now Fill the captcha code correctly before submission.
- After that, You will receive a registration Number after submission.
- Now you can pay your application fee with this registration number at any post office branch.
- Thereafter, Our next step is for apply online. Wherein, Four steps we need to follow.
- The first steps are about filling “Registration Details”.
- The second Step is about” Application Form”.
- Third Step is about “Upload Scanned Document”
- Final Step is about “Print Application”