MOMA Scholarship Registration 2016-17, MOMA Scholarship 2016-17, MOMA Minority Scholarship 2016-17, MOMA Scholarship Forms 2016-17, momascholarship.gov.in
MOMA Scholarship 2016-17 Apply now Registration process
Hello Everyone, Good news again for all the candidates who are looking for MOMA Scholarship 2016-17. The news is that The Ministry of Minority Affairs, Central Government of India has been started the online registration for MOMA Scholarship 2016-17 via their official website. Candidates who wants to receive MOMA Minority Scholarship 2016-17 They can apply online for MOMA Scholarship 2016-2017. As per the official information The MOMA Scholarship Forms 2016-17 are available at the http://momascholarship.gov.in/minority_scholarship/internalIndex.jsp. Presently The Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities, Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities, & Merit Cum Means Scholarship For For Professional and Technical Courses CS scholarship registration are continue. If, you want to get MOMA Minority Scholarship 2016-17. Then you need to apply online for this. Hence, you may proceed to MOMA Scholarship Registration 2016-17 from here.
MOMA Scholarship 2016-17
Every year 20000 scholarships will be distributed among the students of minority communities throughout the country. Based on the state-wise population of these communities, the distribution of scholarship will be as under. The Scheme will be implemented by the State Governments and Union Territory Administrations, which obtain 100% central assistance from Government of India for the total expenditure under the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For MOMA Scholarship 2016-17
- Candidates, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination.
- Candidates, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, without facing any competitive examination, will also be eligible for scholarship. However, such candidates should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level. Selection of these students will be done strictly of merit.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
- The annual family income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum from all sources.
- A candidate residing in a particular State/UT will be entitled for scholarship under the quota of that State/UT only irrespective of his place of study.
MOMA Scholarship Forms 2016-17
Here we are going to describe actual scheme of MOMA Scholarship. wherein, you can see the entire rate of scholarship which is given by the Government of India.
Rate of Scholarship
The rate of scholarship will be as under :
|Sl.No.||Type of Financial Assistance||Rate for hostler||Rate for Day Scholar|
|1.||Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only)||Rs.10,000/-per annum
( Rs.1000 p.m.)
|Rs.5,000/- per annum.
( Rs.500 p.m.)
|2.||Course Fee*||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less|
Now here we are providing you complete detailed advertisement about MOMA Scholarship 2016-17. Wherein, you can check one by one useful information about scholarship scheme or other process. Candidates may also check procedure of the online fresh candidate registration and renewal process.