- Kerala Board XIIth Rechecking Form 2017, Kerala 12th Class Rechecking/Reval Form Fee & Procedure
- Kerala Board XIIth Rechecking Form 2017
- Kerala 12th Class Rechecking/Reval Form Fee & Procedure
- Kerala Plus 2 Rechecking Form 2017
- Kerala Board 12th Rechecking Fee
- How To Fill Kerala Board XIIth Rechecking Form 2017?
Kerala Board XIIth Rechecking Form 2017, Kerala 12th Class Rechecking/Reval Form Fee & Procedure
The Kerala Board XIIth Rechecking Form 2017, Kerala 12th Class Rechecking/Reval Form Fee & Procedure is available here. You can download your form via this page.
Kerala Board XIIth Rechecking Form 2017
If you are looking for Kerala Board 12th Revaluation procedure online then you are looking at the right page. because here we are updating all kind of information about Kerala 12th Class Rechecking/Reval Form Fee & Procedure. The students who have tension for increasing their marks via rechecking or re-evaluation process may go for it from here. However, The students can submit Kerala Board 12th Class Rechecking Form along with application fee after 2-3 days of after result declaration. At present, A Lot’s of students who have been checked Kerala Board 12th Class Result 2017 are waiting to fill Kerala Board XIIth Rechecking Form 2017. Therefore, Here we have updated every single detail about Kerala Board 12th Revaluation Form 2017 exclusively on the www.datesheetresult.xyz.
Kerala 12th Class Rechecking/Reval Form Fee & Procedure
The Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Education (KBHSE) Conducts the SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certification) every year. The Kerala Board is primarily authorized for secondary education and senior secondary education. In order to conduct public examinations, this authorized board has established in 1990. The Headquarters of this Board has placed in Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala state.
It includes the main responsibility in which before the commencement of the academic year involves issuing the date sheet before conducting the textbooks, courses and final exams. The purpose of the Kerala Board is to monitor the education system in all government and private schools which are affiliated to the Kerala Education Board.
Pareeksha Bhavan Kerala is one of the reputed Education boards in the state authorized to conduct public examinations for those students who are pursuing education under the affiliated schools of this board.
Kerala Plus 2 Rechecking Form 2017
|Name of the Board||Kerala Board of Secondary Education|
|State Name||Kerala, India.|
|Exam Dates||March 2017|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Revaluation Starting Date (Expected)||After 2-3 Days of Result Declaration|
|Rechecking Form Last Date||After 10 or 15 Days of After Result Announcement|
|Stream & class||12th Standard|
Kerala Board XIIth Rechecking Form: Finally, The Kerala Board has uploaded Kerala HSC Rechecking Form 2017. Thereafter, The form submission date has provided by the Kerala Board. However, The Kerala HSC Revaluation Form filling process has started and It’s the form date to expire within 15 days after result announcement. Hence, Students who are wishing to grow their marks can use this system instantly.
Kerala Board 12th Rechecking Fee
- For Retotalling Rs. 200/- Per Subject
- For Photocopy of answer sheets Rs. 500/- Per Subject
How To Fill Kerala Board XIIth Rechecking Form 2017?
- First of all, log on to the official website – www.dhsekerala.gov.in
- Thereafter, click on the segment of Revaluation
- After that, Click on this link – Kerala Board XIIth Rechecking Form 2017
- Thereafter, Submit all mandatory details rightly & complete the process of payment for re-evaluation/rechecking.
- Finally, Kerala Board will recheck your answer sheets again and declare the result soon.