Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017, karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in, Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017, Karnataka High Court Jobs, Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 application form
Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 – Apply Online for 167 Civil Judge Posts
Excellent News Here !! Hello Everyone, Here we have a very good employment news for all the job seekers of Karnataka state. The news is that Karnataka high court is going to hire 167 Civil Judge posts for their state high Court through a recruitment process. All job seekers who are interested in a Karnataka High Court Jobs, may apply online for this recruitment before the last date. The registration process has been started 01/02/2017 and it will be closed on 01/03/2017. Desirable and interested aspirants may fill the Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 application form through official site www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in on before the last date. Applicants may submit their application form via online. Other eligibility details may check from official notification. Find more about the Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 as below.
Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017
The Karnataka High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. The High Court functions out of a red brick building known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vidhana Soudha, which is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka.The Karnataka High Court is currently functional in Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga.
In 1930, it was renamed as the High Court of Mysore and the Chief Judge was given the new name of Chief Justice. same In 1973, it got its present name of Karnataka High Court.
Karnataka High Court Civil JudgeVacancy Form 2017
Karnataka high court has recently invited to fill 167 vacancies for various for all eligible candidates. All the candidates who belong from Karnataka State for all them it’s a good opportunity to work with Govt High Court of Karnataka. Therefore, We have strongly advised them that don’t miss this chance and grab this job as clearing entire selection process.
- Name of Department -Karnataka High Court
- Examination Name – Civil Judge
- No of Posts -167 Posts
- Category – Recruitment
- Applying Last Date -01/03/2017
- Job Type -Govt Job
- Job Location – Karnataka, India
- Official website- www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Beforehand, all the candidates have basically advised applying online before the last date. Because after validated candidates application form will not be accepted. Hence, Job Seekers may able to participate for this job through online for the Respective post on before the last date.
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
Candidates must be the holder of a degree in Law granted by a university established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
- SC/ST Candidates: 35-38 years
- In Service SC/ST Candidates: 43 Years.
- Others: 40 Years.
The candidates will receive Rs:- 27700-44770/- as a salary.
Application Fee: The candidates who wish to apply online for this vacancy have to pay Rs. as the following are-
For The Preliminary Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Category – I) through online by using SBI online payment.
For The Main Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ Category – I) through online by using SBI online payment.
- Last Date for Register/ Submit Online Applications: 01-03-2017 by 11.59 PM.
- Closing Date for Fee Payment through Challan: 04-03-2017
Selection Process: The candidate will be selected on the basis of Competitive Examination (preliminary examination, main examination, viva-voce).
How to Apply Online For Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017?
- Candidates firstly need to visit the official website.
- Thereafter, Find out official Notification and Click it.
- Read Official notice very Carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Then Choose your Post as Your Qualification wise.
- Fill all required Detail are Personal Information / Education and etc.
- Check all the Details before Final Submission
- Then Click on Submit Button
- After that, taking a hard copy of Application Form for further use.
- HSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 5532 Haryana Constable GD Bharti @hssc.gov.in
- OPEPA Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 14087 Siksha Sahayak Vacancies
- MGSU Bikaner Recruitment 2017 Apply For 15 Non -Teaching Posts
- Rajasthan SJE Recruitment 2017, SJE Rajasthan UDC LDC Vacancy 2017
- BPSC Latest Recruitment 2017, Check BPSC Upcoming Job Notification, bpsc.bih.nic.in