- JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online at jnvu.edu.in
- JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment 2016-17
- JNVU Latest Recruitment 2017
- JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- JNVU Jodhpur Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Application Fee 2016
- How To Apply Online For JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment 2016-17 ?
jnvu.edu.in, JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment 2016, JNVU Latest Recruitment 2016, JNVU Jodhpur Vacancy Form 2017, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor
JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online at jnvu.edu.in
Here we have another fine news for all the job seekers who are looking Jobs In Rajasthan. The News is that Jay Narayan Vyas University of JNVU, Jodhpur has published a recruitment notification for the 34 Assistant Professor and Associate Professor posts. Eligible and Interested candidates may submit their Online JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment Form 2016-17 via www.jnvu.edu.in. According to the latest news, The JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment Form 2016 filling process has already started few days ago. While Process of filling form will be closed on 20th December 2016. Therefore, all the job seekers have advised to apply online for JNVU Jodhpur Latest Vacancy 2017 before last date. Candidates may also read official advertisement before apply. For further specification about JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment 2017, you may analyze following details.
JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment 2016-17
Jai Narain Vyas University , also known as University of Jodhpur, is in Jodhpur city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Established in 1962 it took over the four colleges of Jodhpur run by the state government.First time in whole Rajasthan, JNVU received ” A” grade ranking by NAAC in 2005 and maintained it for 5 years. Due to shortage of resources now JNVU is Accredited with “B” grade by the NAAC, this is the only residential university in the state of Rajasthan, catering mainly to the needs of students of western Rajasthan (the Marwar). Since this university is in the great Thar Desert, its R&D activities are centered on the heritage, society and challenges of the region. It is the western-most university of the country and imparts education and conducts research in border areas neighboring Pakistan.
- Name of The Recruitment Organizer – Jay Narayan Vyas University (JNVU)
- Total No of Posts : 34
- Name of Designation : Assistant Professor and Associate Professor
- Job Location : Rajasthan
- Job Category : Jobs In Rajasthan
- Official Website : www.jnvu.edu.in
- Last Date : 20th December 2016
JNVU Latest Recruitment 2017
At present, The Jay Narayan Vyas University are receiving JNVU Jodhpur Vacancy Form 2017 via online mode in order to grab all the skilled and talented aspects from the state for their department. Therefore, The Recruitment Organizer will grab total 34 Assistant Professor and Associate Professor for the recruit. So, Candidates have a very fine opportunity to grab this chance as cracking entire procedure of selection. Here you guys may read all the essential details about JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Form Fee, Important Dates, How To Apply Online & others.
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
Assistant Professor – 31 posts
- Chemical Engineering – 2
- Civil Engineering – 4
- Computer Science & Engineering – 3
- Electrical Engineering – 3
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 4
- Mechanical Engineering – 9
- Mining Engineering – 1
- Production & Industrial Engineering – 2
- Structural Engineering – 3
Associate Professor – 3 posts
- Architecture & Town Planning – 2
- Mining Engineering – 1
JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Apply Online : 24th October 2016
- Last Date For Apply Online : 20th October 2016
JNVU Jodhpur Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Application Fee 2016
The Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC candidates (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) in form of Challan downloaded from the JNV website www.jnvu.edu.in.
The application fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any other recruitments. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
Educational Qualification :
The candidates must have Ph.D/M.E/M.Tech or B.E.B.Tech in relevant disciplines or branch/subject.
Age Limit :
The Age Limitation for both posts as per government rules & The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates in Rajasthan shall be applicable as per state government rules.
Salary : The candidates will obtain salary as government norms.
How To Apply Online For JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment 2016-17 ?
- Firstly log on to official website at the www.jnvu.edu.in
- Thereafter, click on the Apply Online link.
- After that fill up all the mandatory details CORRECTLY.
- Now upload your scanned photo & signature.
- Thereafter proceed the online payment method.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally take out the print out of your application form for upcoming uses.
Related Articles :-
- RUHS Recruitment 2017, RUHS Medical Officer Vacancy 2017
- KSWU BA, Bsc, Bcom, BBA, BCA, MA, Mcom,Bed Time Table 2017 – www.kswu.ac.in
- KSWU BA, Bsc, Bcom, BBA, BCA, MA, Mcom,Bed Result 2017 – www.kswu.ac.in
- RSPCB JEE JSO Result 2016, Check RSPCB Exam Results at environment.rajasthan.gov.in
- CBSE Guess Papers, Practice Papers, Model Papers Pdf Download
- Karnataka State Open University Results 2016-2017