- Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 apply online for 1912 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts @www.indiapost.gov.in
- Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
- Gujarat Post Office GDS Online Form 2017
- How To Apply Online For Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017?
- Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for GDS Post
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 apply online for 1912 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts @www.indiapost.gov.in
The Official Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 details and apply online procedure information is available here.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017
Hello Readers, Here we have an another public recruitment news from Gujarat state. The official good news is that Department of Indian Postal Circle has advertised for 1912 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in Gujarat state. This Recruitment is coming from Central Government for Gujarat. wherein we can see that a very good number of posts are available. As per the latest information, The Gujarat Post Office Recruitment Form 2017 filing process has already commenced from 12th April 2017 which the last date is 11th May 2017. Therefore, Here via this page, we are informing all the job seekers who are looking for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 that read official advertisement first before going to applying. Because There is much vital information for all of you. Other hands, you may directly apply online for this recruitment from here. Let’s check all details below.
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
The Department of Posts, marketing as India Post, is a government-convened postal system in India. Generally, designated to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India.
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Designation Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Category||Recruitment/Jobs In Gujarat|
|Job Location||Gujarat, India.|
|Application starting date||12th April 2017|
|Closing date of application||11th May 2017|
The country has been divided into 22 postal circles, each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. Each circle is divided into regions, headed by a Postmaster General and comprising field units known as Divisions. These divisions are further divided into subdivisions. In addition to the 22 circles, there is a base circle to provide postal services to the Armed Forces of India headed by a Director General. The highest post office in the world is in Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh operated by India Post at a height of 15,500 ft (4,700 m).
Gujarat Post Office GDS Online Form 2017
As we think that this is very good opportunity for all the eligible and interested job seekers who want to work with Postal Circle Department, Gujarat. Becuase now the competition goes very high whenever these kinds of job are offers. However, The total number of post is enough to manage current competition in Gujarat state. If You are going to submit your Online Gujarat GDS Form 2017 through the internet. then you may do this from here before the last date. Here you can check or read official advertisement short details for an acknowledgment before applying. Let’s have a look.
- The Starting Date For Online Application Submission – 12th April 2017.
- The Last Date for Online Application Form Submission – 11th May 2017
- Admit Card Release Date – Available Soon.
- Date of Examinations – Available Soon.
- Result Date – Available Soon.
Age Limitations: The candidate age should be between 18-40 Years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Organization Rules.
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- PH candidates – 10 years
Salary Scale: Specification for salary has Not Provided By The Officials. Because It will accordingly to the authority norms.
Selection Process: The selection will be made through automatically generated merit list.
Application Fee: The online application fee for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 (GDS) is 100/- Rs. for General and OBC/OC Male candidates. While No Fee for female and SC/ST candidates.
Fee Mode: The application fee can be delivered at any Head Post Office. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the Post Office Counter.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be completed 10th/Secondary class from a well-recognized board with basic computer knowledge.
How To Apply Online For Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, The Interested candidates need to make online registration via http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Fee.aspx
- Thereafter, You can submit all required details like Applicant Name, Father’s Name other.
- Now Fill the captcha code correctly before submission.
- After that, You will receive a registration Number after submission.
- Now you can pay your application fee with this registration number at any post office branch.
- Thereafter, Our next step is for apply online. Wherein, Four steps we need to follow.
- The first steps are about filling “Registration Details”.
- The second Step is about” Application Form”.
- Third Step is about “Upload Scanned Documents”.
- Final Step is about “Print Application”
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for GDS Post
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017: डिपार्टमेंट ऑफ़ पोस्टल सर्किल , सेंट्रल गवर्नमेंट ने हाल ही में गुजरात ग्रामीण डाक सेवक के लगभग 1912 पदों हेतु एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। जिसके माध्यम से वे गुजरात में उपस्थित विभिन्न डिविशंस में सभी रोज़गार ढूंढने वालो उम्मीदवारों को यह सूचित करना चाहते है की वे सभी इस भर्ती के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है। आवेदन वो ही लोग कर सकते है जो कक्षा 10 पास है। इसके बारे में और जानकारी हेतु आप दिए गए इस लेख को पढ़ सकते है और लागू करने के लिए जा सकते है।
1. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number