- CBSE UGC NET Updates 2017 – Result, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key
- CBSE UGC NET Updates 2017
- CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern
- Starting Date For Online Application Form Submission – April 2017.
- Closing Date For Online Application Form Submission – May 2017.
- Last Date of Fee Payment – Update soon.
- Online Application Form Correction Last Date – Updates soon.
- Examination Date – July 2017.
- Answer Key Release Date – July/August 2017
- Result Date – August/September 2017.
- Official Website – www.cbsenet.nic.in
- CBSE UGC NET July Admit Card 2017
- UGC NET Answer Keys 2017 Subject wise
- UGC NET Result 2017
- How To Apply Only Online For CBSE UGC NET Result 2017?
CBSE UGC NET Updates 2017 – Result, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key
www.cbsenet.nic.in, CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria, CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern, CBSE UGC NET July Admit Card 2017, UGC NET Answer Keys 2017 Subject wise, UGC NET Result 2017
CBSE UGC NET Updates 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education on Behalf of UGC conducts National Eligibility Test Twice in a year viz June (July) & December (January) month. The CBSE has near to finished NET January 2017 process. CBSE UGC NET 22nd January 2017 Result to be out soon. As per the official report, CBSE has issued a notification for National Eligibility Test July 2017 on their official website www.cbsenet.nic.in. UGC NET online form filling process will start from April 2017 by the CBSE. while NET June Exam will be held in the month of July 2017 at various locations in all India. National Eligibility Test which is commonly conducted for the eligibility of Indian nationals for the post of Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship both in the universities and colleges across the country. Now here we are giving all the mandatory details regarding CBSE UGC NET Updates 2017.
As per the official information, On behalf of UGC, the Central Board of Secondary Education announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) in the month of July 2017 for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian universities and colleges. CBSE will conduct National Eligibility Test in 83 subjects at 88 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the India.
CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- Student’s who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test.
- The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category student’s who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Junior Research Fellowship: Contenders who are willing for apply, Their age should be not upper 28 years as on 1.12.2016. age relaxation is 5 years has provided to the contenders belongs OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
- Assistant Professor: There is No Upper Age Limit for the NET exam for Assistant Professor.
Application Fee Structure:
- General – 600/-
- OBC – 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – 150/-
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be made through Written Examination & Personal Interview.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.)|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.)|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
CBSE UGC NET Updates >> Important Dates:
Starting Date For Online Application Form Submission – April 2017.
Closing Date For Online Application Form Submission – May 2017.
Last Date of Fee Payment – Update soon.
Online Application Form Correction Last Date – Updates soon.
Examination Date – July 2017.
Answer Key Release Date – July/August 2017
Result Date – August/September 2017.
Official Website – www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET July Admit Card 2017
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 will be disclosed by the CBSE at www.cbsenet.nic.in. Contenders who will apply for CBSE UGC NET July 2017, would be able to download respective admit card submitting by registration details like Application ID & DOB.
UGC NET Answer Keys 2017 Subject wise
CBSE NET answer keys 2017 will be provided by the CBSE after 25-30 days of examination. Therefore, we will update unofficial answer key on this page to know the instant performance of the contenders.
UGC NET Result 2017
Contenders who will appear for UGC NET July 2017 will be able to get their result from the official website using by registration / Roll No.
How To Apply Only Online For CBSE UGC NET Result 2017?
- Firstly visit the official website at the www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Thereafter, click on the Apply Online link.
- After that fill up all the mandatory details CORRECTLY.
- Now upload your scanned photo & signature.
- Thereafter proceed the online payment method.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, take out the print out of your application form for further uses.
- Rashtriya Military School Admissions 2017 – RMS CET Application form, Syllabus, Exam Date, Answer key, Result, cut off marks
- MOMA Scholarship 2016-17 Apply now Registration process
- NTSE (National Talent Search Exam) 2017 – Answer key, Result, Cut off marks