- CBSE UGC NET Notification 2017 Download – Released Now @cbsenet.nic.in
- CBSE UGC NET Notification 2017 Download
- CBSE UGC NET July Notification
- UGC NET July 2017 Online Form
- CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Starting Date For Online Application Form Submission – April 2017.
- Closing Date For Online Application Form Submission – May-June 2017.
- Download Official Recruitment Notification
CBSE UGC NET Notification 2017 Download – Released Now @cbsenet.nic.in
www.cbsenet.nic.in, CBSE UGC NET Notification 2017, UGC NET July 2017 Online Form, CBSE UGC NET July Notification, UGC NET Application form 2017
CBSE UGC NET Notification 2017 Download
The Central Board of Secondary Education is planning to organize National Eligibility Test in the July 2017. Therefore, The Organizers of NET, are ready to release the official CBSE UGC NET Notification 2017 via cbsenet.nic.in. The Candidates are advised to apply for CBSE UGC national Eligibility test 2017 through official portal. candidates are an intimation that the Notification has been uploaded to the official site. Candidates are notified to download Advertisement from official web page www.cbsenet.nic.in. Candidates may fill the UGC NET July 2017 Online Form through CBSE organization Portal. As per the latest report, The Detailed Notification for CBSE UGC NET July 2017 will publish soon.
Candidates may check the whole kind of procedure of NET examination 2017 from here below. Check more details about CBSE UGC NET July Notification from this web page.
CBSE UGC NET July Notification
Then all eligible aspirants who want to fill up UGC NET Application form 2017 they can check recruitment Notification before applying. Candidates are requesting to download notification from here and check the eligibility criteria for NET Exam 2017 Procedure.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India is a legal body set up by the Indian Union government in accordance with the UGC Act 1956 under Ministry of Human Resource Development and is charged with communion determination and maintenance of standards of higher education. It provides recognition to universities in India and disburses funds to such recognized universities and colleges. Prof. Ved Prakash is the incumbent Chairman of UGC, India. Its headquarters is in New Delhi, and six regional centers in Pune, Bhopal, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Guwahati and Bangalore.
UGC NET July 2017 Online Form
The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts UGC NET examination in June and December month. but in 2016 the process has been changed to January and July. The UGC NET 2017 online Application form will publish in the month of April by CBSE. National Eligibility Test will organize in the month of July 2017 at various exam places entire India. UGC NET examination usually conducted for Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship both Posts. Candidates who are going to participating in the NET exam they should have qualify eligibility to Filling application form.
The Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) has been announced Registration Procedure date and Examination date, Few day ago the board of CBSE has described the new session of NET application form 2017. After all, the board has disclosed Examination date and after 04/2017 date candidates may check whole details after and UGC NET Application form fill up date will be release very soon through the official notification. So candidates ready to fill up application form of NET 2017.
CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Education Details –
Student’s who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test.
- The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category student’s who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
Age Limits –
- Junior Research Fellowship: Contenders age should be not upper 28 years as on 1 December 2016. age relaxation is 5 years has provided to the contenders belongs OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
- Assistant Professor: There is No Upper Age Limit for the NET exam for Assistant Professor.
Application Fee –
- General – 600/-
- OBC – 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – 150/-
Selection Procedure –
Selection Will be made through Written Examination & Personal Interview.
Starting Date For Online Application Form Submission – April 2017.
Closing Date For Online Application Form Submission – May-June 2017.
- Examination date – July 2017